What is the name of the piece on the front of the vehicle that says BUICK called?

Asked by Apr 11, 2017 at 10:57 AM about the 2003 Buick Rendezvous

Question type: General

A few of the clips on the piece have broken and I would like to replace it.

1 Answer

its called the BUICK Emblem

Your Answer:

Buick Rendezvous Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Nissan Murano
377 Great Deals out of 25,484 listings starting at $1,000
Used Ford Escape
1,201 Great Deals out of 95,802 listings starting at $975
Used Honda CR-V
923 Great Deals out of 72,318 listings starting at $900
Used Hyundai Santa Fe
267 Great Deals out of 16,823 listings starting at $995
Used Buick Rainier
6 Great Deals out of 231 listings starting at $2,495
Used Nissan Pathfinder
375 Great Deals out of 21,861 listings starting at $1,500
Used Dodge Grand Caravan
250 Great Deals out of 27,569 listings starting at $1,488

Used Cars For Sale

2007 Buick Rendezvous For Sale
7 Great Deals out of 114 listings starting at $2,499
2006 Buick Rendezvous For Sale
4 Great Deals out of 170 listings starting at $1,500
2005 Buick Rendezvous For Sale
6 Great Deals out of 134 listings starting at $1,799
2003 Buick Rendezvous For Sale
82 listings starting at $3,900

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.