1962/63 country squires. Are the bodys identical or different.

Asked by Jun 30, 2012 at 08:53 AM about the 1962 Ford Country Squire

5,975

1962 and 1963 Country Squires are similar in many ways but obviously not exacly identical. You need to be more specific about why you asked that question. The roof is the same, but the rest of the sheet metal is different. The dashboards are different. Underneath as far as the frame of the car, it should be interchangeable but I would have to check the partsbook. Engines and trannys are interchangeable but all the outside trim is different. Kenny.