I need a 1985 Toyota Cressida automatic transmission to replace our faltering one. One owner, my mother, daughter, 22 years old has it and wants it fixed

Asked by Dec 19, 2010 at 02:37 PM about the 1985 Toyota Cressida

I wanted to know whether it would be a better idea to buy one of the imported used transmissions or just have it rebuilt. I transported this 1985 Cressida from San Diego after my family, except daughter passed away in 2004. It only has 127000 miles on it, rebuilt engine, by Toyota, new brakes, tires , wheels, alternator, exhaust package and new interior and stereo, so I want to keep it safe and dependable for my daughter. Thank you!

10

Just had an accident with our 85 toyota cressida engine and trani still running great - original - would you want to buy for parts?

5

www.car-part.com

try your local salvage yards,or have the one you got rebuilt.when was the last filter and fluid change done,I would try this first,it might help.

My name is Pete I am interested in buying you transmission if you havent sold it please call me at 602.881.1228.