Ladies and Gentlemen

Asked by May 27, 2013 at 03:36 PM about the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air

May we forget cars for a single one minute and remember what today is?
Thank You

and

and of course

25,385

Amen to that, David. In memory of ALL of the brave USA soldiers of ALL races, genders and religions..whether they paid the ultimate sacrifice or not in ALL of the wars we're ever fought. Your brave and selfless actions are very appreciated! Hopefully, sometime in the distant future, war and conflict between nations will be obsolete...It's a dream I have :)

108,675

May your son and his fellow servicemen and woman be safe in their travels and return soon to their loved ones. They are always in our prayers.

165

Used to take the Gold Star down to the wall and laugh saying to them that I was glad they were not my Mother with all respect I am USMC combat vet Thanks