1995 Olds Aurora Headlamp problem

Asked by Oct 30, 2010 at 10:42 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora

Front headlamps go on when car is off,  Even when driving, lights and dashboard blink on and off, almost like it is pulsating.  Have to pull the headlamp breaker out of the fuse box at night so the lights won't go on and kill the battery.  What to do?

Bob Barton
Baltimore, MD.

40

I got same problem. so I waste lot money for repair. head lamp circuit breaker is wrong. replace it.. but it buy very difficult auto parts store. only it can get dealer.

40

replace head lamp circuit breaker

10

get some good electronic contact cleaner, get to the headlight switch control on the steering column and blow the cleaner in every hole in the switch housing. It fixed all my blinking light issues.

Husband says, cut the small (pos 20g) gray wire with black stripes beside the thicker white wire (maybe 16g) on the female plug with all the wires on it going to the head lamp control module. It stops the noise and makes everything work correctly. He doesn't know what that wire went to but everything is working like it's suppose to now.