I have a 98 Oldsmobile Silhouette that needs a replacement drivers side mirror, but I can't figure out if it's GS, GLS, GL, or Premier. Does it matter?

40

Asked by Aug 21, 2014 at 10:17 AM about the 1998 Oldsmobile Silhouette

I'm looking for a mirror online

One of the differences is if it has Power mirrors or not. The GS does not, . The Premium and GLS does. So does it have power adjustable mirrors?

Best Answer Mark helpful
40

Yes, it does

I am trying to identify you Trim.but it's not as easy as I thought. Does it have Leather front seats or cotton/cloth?

40

The seats are cloth

The more I look at the information on this vehicle, I am coming to the conclusion that it does not matter anyway, per your question. Gimme a few minutes to look

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Drivers-Power-Side-Mirror-Assembly-Saturn-Chevy-Pontiac-Oldsmobile-Buick-Van-/331286811652?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1998|Make%3AOldsmobile|Model%3ASilhouette&hash=item4d223b9404&vxp=mtr

40

Thank you very much. You definitely helped.

My pleasure

30

FYI cloth would be the GL.GLS and Premier both have leather seats.The Premier has heated seats and mirrors the GLS doesn't have.