I just bought a 1956 Chevy 210 4 door.The guy before took the heater core,heater valve and cables out of the car.I am looking for some good diagrams and how to doe . I have looked on the internet but cannot find anything.PLEASE HELP ME. i AM ON MY THIRD BRAIN TUMOR AND WANT TO START ENJOYING MY NEW RIDE.

10

Asked by Jul 08, 2017 at 12:42 PM about the 1956 Chevrolet 210

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND INSTALL DIAGRAMS AND ETC TO
COMPLETE THIS FOR MY CAR.I HAVE NOT HAD ONE OF THESE CARS
SINCE I USED TO BUILD THEM IN THE MIDDLE 60' TO THE EARLY 70'S.
WITH WHAT I HAVE I DO NOT REMEMBER HOW TO DO IT.

35

Try this link below, hope this help! http://leon-camier.net/wiring/wiring-diagram-for-1956-chevrolet-210

35

Found a second link that should be helpful. http://ichibans.net/wiring/wiring-diagram-for-1956-chevrolet-210

10

Looking for the diagrams on how to install a heater core and heater valve and cable routing for them.Also need the routing for the heater hoses.

35

If you follow both links I previously sent you very closely, I think you will find the helpful information needed. But here is another link for youtube you may also find useful.

69,485

You can also try Faxon Auto Literature in Riverside, California for a factory shop manual. They have a website and are reasonably priced. HTH. -Jim