What do you think of the 2009 Alfa Romeo MiTo?

Asked by CarGurus Nov 04, 2008 at 08:18 AM about the 2009 Alfa Romeo MiTo

What is so great about this car? Have you ever driven one?

hard to get too excited about this car. I'd rather have a mini

255

The MiTo will be cheaper than the MINI, and the MiTo's DNA system, which offers Dynamic, Normal, and All-Weather settings for the engine, transmission, brakes, steering, and suspension, has gotten lots of positive feedback.

I'll be curious to see how it does in the US. I think the styling is unique enough to get some decent sales, especially if small cars continue to do so well.

Nice littlle pepper :D

15

i.....like it but....it could me more original

5

*Swoon*

awsome! I love Alfa Romeo!

25

wow ..my dream car come to life i love alfa romeo

45

mini is not safe car

Would you like to see this in the US?

45

HAWTNESS!

45

MINI is not safe? LOL... dude is smoking crack... MiTo looks awesome.

to european for american market.. not big and ugly enough

its gud for short drive...

35

I drove this car in Denmark in October... It's much more of a racer than you would expect. It handles like a gocart, truly good fun!

Nice! Bring a soft top diesel to the states and I'm sold, otherwise I'll wait for the C30d!

The MiTo looks awesome, much prettier than the Cooper, and with the 230 hp GTA version arriving shortly it'll crush the Cooper S - hopefully I'll get to drive it soon!

I've both one 2 weeks ago and I'm very proud of it. I enjoing the alfa on country side roads...

5

A f***ing Mini, how common - it's like wearing a shell suit on the Jeremy Kyle show! I love my MiTo it's amazing, Mini drivers are up their own arse arrogant tossers, and also as common as a pie in Wigan