how do you adjust the time on a 2007 nissan teana 250jk

Asked by Dec 14, 2013 at 06:18 AM about the 2007 Nissan Teana

we cannot figure out how to adjust the time on the clock on the instrument display

I would like to figure out how to operate my 6 disc built in cd changer in my 2004 nissan teana 230jk

I got this from another reader this might help O.K. HERE IT GOES 1. 目的地― Goal( or your end point) 2. 現在地ーpresent Location 3. ルートガイド設定―(I can only see the first word, I have guessed the rest) Most probably this. Means Route guide setting.( In Japan we have various routes to get to one place so, you can choose which one to use. 4. 情報ーinformation( normally of other things like how far you are from a restaurant or a toilet or petrol station 5. 設定ーset up/ establish ( whatever place you want to go to). 6. 決定ーmeans choose after surfing through the options, press to choose the one you want. 7. 詳細ーmeans details 8. 広域ー translates into wide area( normally when you press, it zooms) 9. 戻るーmeans go back( very important key- always takes you back to the beginning) 10. Auto DJ- Automatic DJ