I bought a nissan teana 230jk 2004 model but I can't understand the symbols on stereo. Please help me with an english manual for stereo operation

1,720

Asked by Jun 05, 2013 at 04:34 AM about the 2004 Nissan Teana

how is it different than any of these?

1,720

These symbols I understand but the language used for the stereo operations is in Japanese and I don't understand it.

could you post a scan or picture of them please?

1,720

PICTURES ATTACHED

1,720

PICTURES ATTACHED

1,720

ANOTHER PICTURE

190

I have a similar problem. I have been going through their website hoping that I will come across an English version but this has not been fruitful. Anybody who come across the English manual, please share with me. Paul.Manga@yahoo.com

160

I have the same issue, google translate on your phone lets you do translations from a photo - it is the best solution I have found....

60

hi,anyone with anything further on changing the language of the Teana please tell me,Email arshali18@hotmail.com

160

I would also love some assistance in this regard. Got my '07 teana 2 days ago, but can hardly do anything with the navigation, radio, etc. Would love to know where I can get navigation CD's, english manual and how to translate the dash to english. asewell@techshopja.com Any help'd be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I'm goin' to bat....the wife will come back with the full report...she's got a few Japanese friends...hold onto your hat~

740

1. 目的地― Goal( or your end point) 2. 現在地ーpresent Location 3. ルートガイド設定―(I can only see the first word, I have guessed the rest) Most probably this. Means Route guide setting.( In Japan we have various routes to get to one place so, you can choose which one to use. 4. 情報ーinformation( normally of other things like how far you are from a restaurant or a toilet or petrol station 5. 設定ーset up/ establish ( whatever place you want to go to). 6. 決定ーmeans choose after surfing through the options, press to choose the one you want. 7. 詳細ーmeans details 8. 広域ー translates into wide area( normally when you press, it zooms) 9. 戻るーmeans go back( very important key- always takes you back to the beginning) 10. Auto DJ- Automatic DJ

740

Picture to match above numbers

thanks Njeri....about to take a capture of the screen for viewing by my neighbor Kieko who's 85 years old and wants to play shogi with me~

110

For translating your cars japanese text use mobile application for iphone: cam dictionary and for android: Google translate. they both capture text from camera and translate them, this really helped me

10

pls send me the manual aswell and does anyone know how to turn the service light off?? wait.mack89@gmail.com

20

i also need manual , please send me at virender.kaliram@gmail.com. thanks in advance

10

Is anyone able to send me an English version of the manual so I can program things in? I love this car, but would like to use the stereo and set up the bluetooth for the phone. Email is: mgkwyllie@gmail.com

20

Please email me the English Manual as well. I love this car, but would like to use the stereo and set up the bluetooth for the phone too Email is: gakonyoe@gmail.com

90

Need a English for my radio

90

Hi i need to translate the Japanese in English my car is a nissan teana 2005 can't use the radio

30

Did anybody find out how to change the Japanese to English the radio display. also can someone forward me the English manual

30

ahanna80@live.com

30

Hi, I just bought a 2010 Teana and I am trying to change the radio to English. Anyone know how to?

Same problem. Havent a clue what the buttons or any of the menus mean. Please email english manual if possible. Many Thanks sarahawkins201@yahoo.co.uk

10

Please send me the english manual as well... I cant do anything with radio or anything else... Is there any aux that we can connect with phone, ipod .. etc... stevejasoda@live.com

send me the manual as well kbwanali@hotmail.com

50

Having read all these remarks and questions, it is obvious that Nissan have not thought of their overseas customers, which is a shame as the car is great, but the accessories are crap.

10

Can you please send a manual to Hamish.popplestone@gmail.com Thanks!

50

I think Nissan should be ashamed of itself, selling the car overseas and not being able to convert to English. Surely this must affect their sales worldwide., it is also very ignorant of them to assume people outside their country can read and understand Japanese. If I had realised this before I bought the car, I would never of even considered the purchase. drury57@hotmail.com

50

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE MANUEL TO PVIRGIL28@HOTMAIL.COM THANKS IN ADVANCE.

50

my car is a nissan 2007 teana and need a english manuel please someone help.

20

I was wondering if some how can hook up a sub and aux cord to my 2004 nissan teana ....! Heehee and can please have English manual

Pleas send me the English Manual as well at afolk74@gmail.com

my nissan cefiro 230JM (VQ23DE) J31 series, have a probelm with the spiral cable in the steering wheel according to the mechanics, with these problem my horn does not work, the cruise control does not work and the airbag is blinking all the time when the engine is on. Have anyone ever experience this ?

Can I please have the English version of the manual as well please. Brandyngloyn@outlook.com

Have anyone ever experience with the cruise not being able to SET the speed ?

Hey everyone, I have the English manual for the Nissan Teana. My email is anthonnjogus@gmail.com

whats the use of this

Does anybody know where the aux point is?

Send me the Manual to please Kerry26363636@hotmail.com