Anyone know where I can buy or trade for a 1976 or 1977 Buick Skyhawk?

645

Asked by May 29, 2014 at 08:38 AM about the 1976 Buick Skyhawk

Would like to buy or trade for an unmolested 1976 or 1977 Skyhawk.

95

From www.automobile-catalog.com

50

I have a 77, unmolested that I bought for a parts car. It is the one on the trailer and still is on the trailer. It is too complete to tear apart, motor locked up a decade ago (common in these). It has factory AC and was a Spyder model, which came with a different transmission. It has a chrome pull on the shift lever. Would have to get a lost title, but I have an accurate bill of sale, purchased from the actual owner. I really don't want to get rid of, but I really don't want to tear it apart either. I am almost done rebuilding the 76 odd fire, sitting on the ground beside it. mlambert7612@gmail.com

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

We have a 1979 Buick Skyhawk in our upcoming auction May 17th. It Located in Michigan, but we accept absentee bids and Over the phone live bidding. Call 231-651-9099 If you would like more info about it. Also, here is a link to our website. http://miauctioneersinc.com/May-17th-ANNUAL-SPRING-CONSIGNMENT-Interlochen/

645

Wow. That is one fine looking Skyhawk. Sadly, I am all but certain that I cannot afford it, but thanks for the invite. I may try to bid just for the sake of trying. And thank you for the pic. Best of luck. Would you care to trade it for a nice Larrivee rosewood acoustic guitar?

20

Bought at auction in Minnesota one owner barn find with no title in rough shape. Put in a good battery and a shot of gas and it will run.Parked in a field since 1988 with no love. V6 5spd Astro roof 54000 miles very complete, no stereo.

645

Thanks. This is interesting. I am confused though, was it in a covered barn, or sitting in a field? How bad is the rust?

20

It was outside not covered in a field. There was about 100 lbs of dirt in the floor pan from a critter. Good parts car probably not worth fixxing. NO TITLE. I live in Pine City Mn about 60 miles north of St Paul Mn.

645

OK thanks. I cannot make use of it. Best of Luck to you.

I would like the dash out of it, in Cullman Al if you still have it call Deb at 256-735-4600