I recently bought toyota allion 260- 1.8 engine capacity- My problem is eventhough I run most of the time while the eco green light is on , the fuel effiiency drops below 8/L as it indicates. But to m

40

Asked by Jan 16, 2013 at 01:56 AM about the 2008 Toyota Allion

10

HI, Thushara, did you check your engine room fans ?? , also , even though u run in eco mood, hows the REV on start.. ? This happens to me also, i being advised by some PRO person to check these, to make sure your engine and related things are running smooth, also when you start the car give a little time to heat up and then start running ,,, hope fully this will bring up your milage up and please do concern about the PETROL SHED YOUR visiting , bcs some pterol sheds here do little dirty things on the octane boost .. . all the best najath

40

Thank you Najath. I will take this into account in sorting out my problem.