86 Chev Celebrity, how to install a new transmission mount on driver's side, rear mount?

Asked by Feb 17, 2010 at 01:49 AM about the 1986 Chevrolet Celebrity

I was able to remove the rear drivers side transmission mount in pieces, but cannot get the new mount in without tearing up the steering rack billows above.  Do I need to remove the rack or do I remove the sway bar and lower support bar under the mount?

85

they are fun ehh..lol.. if you undo the mount on drivers side and raise the the trans i am sure you can do it.then just lower it back down..but make sure it is lined up before you let it down all the way..shouldn't have a prob doing it this way..good luck!