I have a 2004 Nissan Wingroad. What are the press buttons on the front doors and on the bonnet used for?

Asked by Jun 12, 2014 at 03:33 AM about the 2005 Nissan Wingroad

I have a 2004 Nissan Wing road WFY11. It has buttons on the front doors and one on the
rear trunk dorr. Waht are they used for. How do use use them?

10

Hi. Your vehicle is supposed to be supplied with a Key fob Remote. When you are near the car, you don't need to open the car with the key but just press the button and the car will open. The remote will do away with the key to start the ignition also, once the remote is in the car. It's called Proximity Remote. I own a 2009 Nissan Wingroad 15M Authentic. It came as standard with these features.

Thanks Wild4u for your answer. I have now come to understand the use for the buttons. Yes, I have the key fob remote. I use it to lock and unlock the car. The buttons on the door does not work when I press them with the key fob closeby. I now have to find out why the door buttons don't work, and how do I go about fixing them to work.

10

Hi Mark. Does the Ignition start without the key also? Possibly the remote may need re-programming.

The ignition start without the key. How would I re-programme the remote then?

10

Check it on Youtube. " how to program a keyless entry remote nissan "