Heater and horn not working

110

Asked by Jan 19, 2018 at 02:42 PM about the 1967 Pontiac Tempest

Hello,

I’m back with another problem. I had my engine rebuild last year in my 1967 Pontiac Tempest. My heater and horn was working before I brought to the shop. After I pick up the car from the shop, I notice that my heater and horn is not working. I change the heater resistor and the blower motor and it still it’s not  working  as well as the horn.  I test it with a multimeter  to see if any juice coming to it and it’s. The horn not working either. Can anyone please  help me? I don’t know what else I can do to resolve the problem.

If you have any advice, please respond please. Anything would be appreciative.

Thanks. 67 Tempest

7,635

I would take it back to the shop , is the horn getting power when you hit the horn ? does it have good ground ? trace the power source with the tester it's 2 different problems and could be pure coincidence , what about the selector is it working ? scan for codes Nah just kidding , (ha) my father used to drive gems like that they were awesome