Ford bantam bakkie don't want to start

Asked by Apr 04, 2015 at 04:24 AM about the 2007 Ford Bantam

My ford bantam bakkie do not want to start at all. No lights going on as well as the lights
on the dashboard. Battery working. No sound when turning the key.

39,925

How do you know your battery is good if you have no power? I would first start by removing the battery and cleaning my cables and grounds. Pop the top off your battery and check the water level if not a sealed battery. Put battery on a charger and be sure it's 100%. Check your main engine fuses. Post back with results.