Ford bantam My battery light has been going on for a while and doesn't want to switch off, While i am driving. I replaced the alternator but the light is still on. What might the problem be?

Asked by Bryan Dec 05, 2019 at 03:16 AM about the 2007 Ford Bantam

Ford bantam My battery light has been going on for a while and doesn't want to
switch off, While i am driving. I replaced the alternator but the light is still on.
What might the problem be?

88,795

Might be the voltage regulator is you didn't change that. Or it might be loose/corroded battery cables.

4,705

Check the fuses are all OK. Take your vehicle to an Auto Electrician to have the charging rate checked. The regulator is part of the alternator on these vehicles.