can i change a ford bantam 1.3i 2006model from taking out the computer box and installing in a cabutrator will the car start

10

Asked by Mar 14, 2016 at 02:18 PM about the 2006 Ford Bantam

can i change a ford bantam 1.3i 2006model from taking out the computer box
and installing a caburator will it start

1,385

it sounds to me like you have a faulty MMU motor management unit and you are saying to remove that and get the motor to run without it using a cabutrator. the problem is here that even if you could get a canutrator to fit then you would have no spark as that is generated by the MMU, this is not the 1950's where you could swap bits around here and there like the old chevys back in the day. the spark is generated by the MMU and a load of wiring not points and condenser and coil as per the old motors