please help - i wash my ford bantam 2006 model car in the bonnat and its doe wanna start any more all its does just giving a sound at petrol tank!!!

Asked by Dec 22, 2014 at 05:12 AM about the 2006 Ford Bantam

i wash my car in the bonnet but now the egine doesnt wanna start any more  its not even giving the starting sound all  it does when i switch on the egine its just a sound at petrol tank where may be the water is?

246,255

If you didn't cover your electrical connectors and wiring, you will need to let the car dry out on it's own. Wipe up as much as you can see, maybe even disconnecting the connections to dry them out, add some dielectric grease. Sorry, but some people think it's a good idea to hose down an engine compartment. I never do for this reason, only spot clean with a rag.