Left Wheel shock rubber

10

Asked by Feb 26, 2011 at 12:11 PM about the 2004 Ford Bantam

The bakkie is pulling to the left and after 2000km the tyre need replacement. I took the bakkie to Ford and they cant find anything wrong. Tyger wheel and Tyres make some adjustments but the bakkie is still pulling to the left. Before sending the bakkie to ford I lift the front and see that the left shock is moving at the top where it is connected to the body. Someone told me that it is the upper shock rubber that needs to replaced. Could that be the problem. Why cant ford or Tiger Wheels found the problem?

its a strut tower,not a shock.on top of tower under hood u will see 3 bolts tighten them,then get a aligment done.

10

The strut got one nut in the center, but i guess it is the same. I don't have the special tool to tighten the nut. I thought ford could have done it if it is so easy. Thanks for the advice.

should be just a regular socket to tighten it.