I have a ford bantam 2002 i cant seem to get my braks fuction right every time i bleed them thay just go back to no brakes and while driving i have to pump them to be able to break for a few seconds

10

Asked by Jul 30, 2015 at 03:43 AM about the 2002 Ford Bantam

Ive replaced master celinder brake
pads brake discs and fleud please
help

3,835

Its sucking air somewhere, clean all the pipes and cylinders and check were it leaks.

Best Answer Mark helpful
19,820

Did you bleed the master cylinder before installing on vehicle ?

19,820

Was you having this problem of no brakes before or after installing master cylinder and brake pads ?

10

Beforw and after

19,820

Did you check the rear brakes also?

10

Yes but caant seem to get the working its as if the system cant hold presure and there is no fluied leaks

19,820

Did you have any brake work done? Replace calipers, brake pads etc .

19,820

Read shoes or brake pads ?

10

I have

19,820

You have what did a front and rear brake job and what's on the rear shoes or pads ?

10

Hi, I have similar issue, only mine started after replacing the master cylinder, brake pads was replaced in February 2016, Master cylinder was replaced in June 2016