Neither of my headlights will come on. I have checked the fuses and they were fine. I drive a 1980 chevy c10.All the wiring looks in tact and all the running lights works as well. The head lights are the only 2 lights out. I recently bought new headlights because one side worked on bright and the other worked on regular brightness.The new ones worked for a day or 2 but now nothing at all. They are not burned out and I am not sure what could be going wrong. I prefer to fix this myself but if i have to take it to a repair shop I will. Any thoughts?

Asked by Jul 06, 2015 at 09:41 PM about the 1980 Chevrolet C/K 10

Are you sure it is not the head light switch it self ? Have someone look at the lights and you can giggle and wiggle the light switch and see if the lights flicker on or do it in front of a building and watch the lights as you do that with the light switch. If that turns out ok you have a bad power or ground wire to lights. Do the same thing with the wires going to head lights as you tried with the light switch and see if lights may come on or flicker if so you have a loose wire.