i have this honda city 97 model,,check engine lights on everytime i started my car,,and the worst thing is the idle was not good

25

Asked by Nov 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM about the 1997 Honda City

2,935

Get a OBD scanner and get some P codes and post them.

I suspect an intake air temperature sensor...the computer can not see how rich or lean to make it under the ambient conditions~ https://www.google.com/#q=1997+Honda+City+intake+air+temperature+sen sor&tbm=shop

get your own 17 OBD-II scanner~

25

thanks guys!!!this is awesome.....

10

Hi , I have a type 2 honda city(2003)..where is the OBD port located?..would appreciate a pic,thanks, Ced

my engine light lit up when i speed up.. prior to that i removed my speedo cable because of the squeaking noise it makes.

rogelio i have d same problem with you. how did you fix the problem. is there any sensors replaced?