I have a problem with my car - VW Bora 2000 - computer or alarm system..

Asked by Mar 10, 2010 at 02:24 PM about the 2000 Volkswagen Bora

A few days ago I bought this car and I did all service! Before to buy the car from auction It stopped a few times, approching the traffic lights or while was driving.Actually the engine stopped. The engine is in the perfect condition. I suppossed that is from computer....There is anyone that had this probem before..! How I could fix the car? Thank you....

15

my best advise is to get down to a car shop and get a readout of the computer.. you need someone with a VAGCOM..that should give you a good idea about what the problem is..