I have a 1984 Mazda B2000 The fuel tank is completely rusted Is there a nother vehicle that I can swap with like an older version of the truck or a completely different vehicle that would still work?

10

Asked by Aug 09, 2015 at 09:13 PM about the 1984 Mazda B2000

68,895

Any model B2000,, 1982 _1989 will work,

10

How's that? Does there have to be an modifications done. I'm not finding the gal. capacity for that year so how do I know it'll fit

68,895

Any mazda pickup,tank will fit by the years listed above without modifying them,

68,895

You could use a ford ranger tank,but you would have to modify it a little ,but it would work.

10

Thank you

68,895

You can get a new tank from autpartswarehouse.com for about 150 shipped to ya.

That is not true, TST; you can't use any year Mazda, as you stated. To get the fill neck to line up in the right place, for one, but also those tanks from 1986 onward are 1 1/2 inches longer than the 84 Model, and do not line up, and in these the fill neck hole will be lined up to the front, instead of to the rear, where it should come out. I know; I am dealing with this, right now, too...Cannot find a suitable, alternative tank for my 84 B2000 pickup.

- You can't get an 84 Mazda B2000 tank from "autopartswarehouse.com", TST; only from 86 onward, and they are not the right tank for the 84 Mazda, sadly.

How much do you want for you gas tank

Yes you can use at at 84to86 Ford Range are you can oder a new one from rockauto.com