Where to get a radiator

Asked by Jul 29, 2009 at 02:35 PM about the 1982 Toyota Carina

The father of a very good friend of mine (in Panama) owns a 1982 Carina 4 doors model TA60.  He's very attached to his vehicle and needs a new radiator. But obviously, it's very difficult to find. I live in Miami and tried to help him finding one over here, but I've been told that the Carina wasn't sold in the US. Where can I buy a radiator for this car?  I've surfed the net, but with no luck.  Any hints will be highly appreciated.  Regards,

5

try to look for a similar radiator for car according to that year. there are several different car with the same radiator but different company. or look for one in a junk yard or some place like where they have old stuff. or look for the part number on the radiator and then do a google or bing search. thats all i can say men

2,945

Let him get one there that car was never sold in. Us Get part number from dealer there and see if it's same as something here No listings here for that car sorry