1939 Super Snipe 4-door drophead

Asked by Apr 09, 2010 at 03:33 PM about the 1939 Humber Super Snipe

Does anyone have a picture of a 1938/9 Super Snipe 4-door drophead, coachbuilt by Mulliner or Park Ward or some firm like that? My family had one from 1947 to the mid 50s

Hi I have a number of photos of 1939 Humber dropheads, by Thrupp and Maberly, Maltby and others. I keep the register for the club so would be interested in any info you have reg no chassis number or the like. Send me an email adress and I will forward the photos. richard.gruet@ntlworld.com Cheers Richard

14,645

Does this help?

Well, yes and no. Thank you for the pic. Ours was a dark maroon all over, two-door, a drophead coupé. It looked faaast, not like this stately model. I've sent a photo to Richard, with permish to post on the site. Regards, Peter