1976 Fiat Spider, as is

Asked by Jul 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM about the 1976 FIAT 124 Spider

Trying to help widow clear out house.  Have 1976 Fiat Spider that's been sitting in garage since 1988.  Where do I go to find someone interest in purchase as is?  Help please,  She needs the bucks.  This is in the Naperville, IL area.

25

hello Why dontyou try ebay ,you should get a lot of inquiries regards Enrique

Could you give me an idea of condition and how much she is looking to get? I currently live in the Naperville area and would be able to see it in person.

The car has been sitting in the garage for 15+ years. We do not know how much work has to be done to get it up and running. Most of the body is in good shape, although the hood has chipping paint which we assume is from sun coming into the garage - but that's just a guess. Frankly, I would like her to get at least $500 for it, hoping that it's worth that much in parts. She has received a copy of the title from the DMV. If you are interested, please let me know and I can arrange for you to see the car. It's located in the Willoway subdivision of Naperville. Thanks for your inquiry.

If you still have this car send the info to me at my e mail: nikita_cat15@yahoo.com. I might be looking. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the inquiries - we were able to sell the car last month.

15

If you still have this Fiat, can you give us an idea of the asking price for this car? Thanks, Carol kaliecan@yahoo.com

We asked and received $500. The driveability of the car was unknown, and it required lots of work. We needed it out of the garage.

30

hello is that car still Available ?