fixing gauges on XJS V-12

35

Asked by May 20, 2008 at 09:15 PM about the 1991 Jaguar XJ-S

I have a 1991 Jaguar XJS V-12 2 door convertable and its gauges are moving when ever they feel like it and the onlything that's working correctly is the rpm's and the mph as well.  The mph stops working when it hits 80mph and doesn't go anywhere fast like it does for all of the other speeds.  This doesn't effect the shifting i think, I was just racing my friend in his 2002 monta and he told me when we got back to solon, that we naled 110mph.  If there is any way to fix these problems and how much it might be, I'll take you on a spin in it.

43,565

Have to buy a new dash cluster for this, I have had the same probs in other vehicles and that was the fix.