Own a 2000 Fiat Coupe. The clutch is going out, and I have almoast have to force it into gear. How much will it cost to fix?

25

Asked by Jun 12, 2012 at 04:31 AM about the 2000 Fiat Coupe

The clutch is going out.  I push the clutch down to the floor and I have almoast have to force it into gear. When I release the clutch it only comes up about half way and then almoast springs out completely  How much will it cost to fix?  Parts & labor.  

25

If you haven't fixed or sold your coupe yet, your upper clutch slave cylinder is broken. Under the clutch pedal there is a clutch slave cylinder, inside of the cylinder there is a piston and it's made of plastic. This is a common problem. You should change it with a new one. If you don't, you'll have more serious problems with your clutch. I can't say the cost in your country but here in turkey it costed 65€ for part+20€ for labor.