My car has rusted floor pans. I need to know what the process is to replace them. Can someone advise me please?

Asked by Mar 03, 2010 at 09:09 PM about the 1974 Datsun 260Z

I just got this car and my husband is doing the repairs.  Can he do it or does the car need to go to the shop for this?  I love my car and want it done ASAP.  I'm in Richmond, VA so any advice would be much appreciated.

35

the sell the sheets of metal already made to fit the Z. search on google and you will find them. if you cant just message me. He will need to weld them in. if your husband can weld and cut, then it you dont need to take it to a shop

25

motorsport the z store sell floorpans for your car I had to replace mine too,I live in Richmond also