My car has rusted floor pans. I need to know what the process is to replace them. Can someone advise me please?

Asked by Mar 03, 2010 at 09:09 PM about the 1974 Datsun 260Z

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I just got this car and my husband is doing the repairs.  Can he do it or does the car need to go to the shop for this?  I love my car and want it done ASAP.  I'm in Richmond, VA so any advice would be much appreciated.

2 Answers


the sell the sheets of metal already made to fit the Z. search on google and you will find them. if you cant just message me. He will need to weld them in. if your husband can weld and cut, then it you dont need to take it to a shop

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

motorsport the z store sell floorpans for your car I had to replace mine too,I live in Richmond also

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Datsun 260Z Questions

Datsun 260Z Experts

#1 Stephen Moran
Stephen Moran
Reputation 30
#2 KenF
Reputation 10
#2 Myles Barney
Myles Barney
Reputation 10
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Datsun 280Z
5 listings
Used Datsun 240Z
7 listings
Used Chevrolet Camaro
135 Great Deals out of 35,355 listings starting at $1,995

Used Cars For Sale