Looking for Drive door window, tail lights and Trim 58 Ford Fairlane town Sedan (2 door)

Asked by May 21, 2010 at 03:14 PM about the 1958 Ford Fairlane

We have a 58 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan. We are needing the following items for restoration purposes:
1) All 4 rear tail lights
2) lower front piece of trim that extends into the front fender.
3) Rt door upper Chrome piece that mechanically moves up/down when door is opened, Rt door piece got damaged
4) Driver door window replaced - broke by A*&(*(* neighbor kid batting golfballs
5) anyone that can give help in finding replacement trim pieces include front and rear bumpers, note I can have the ones we have fixed but if there's a place to purchase 100% bumpers I will love to know of them.

go to Mustangs AND More.com,you may have to join the club,but it is free,plenty of these old fords on the site.

35

go to concoursparts.com order a parts catalog. i have used them for 10 years. owed two 57 fords. got most parts from them. good returns policy and guarantee rtut57ford. also obsolute parts. com also for bumper or ask concoursparts they can help their no is 1 800 722 0009...

7,025

Hemming's Motor News catalog