My 57 fairlane has a broken upper rear shock mount.

25

Asked by Jun 08, 2013 at 12:01 AM about the 1957 Ford Fairlane

One side has been fixed sometime in the past before I got the car with some kind of a aftermarket bolt on bracket that goes around the cross member does anyone know were I can get one. I posted a pic. of the one that is on the car. I would greatly  appreciate it. Thanks

a good welder preheating the workpiece and using nickel welding rod can reconstruct yours to your satisfaction~

Honestly I tried, but only from a salvager, who says we must "go down there" to check it out...same story you've been told when asking about this one~

180

Probably find one at Fall Carlisle. Check it out on the web.