How to delete auto clock mode (it has wrong time)?

50

Asked by Jan 08, 2013 at 08:53 AM about the 2006 Mitsubishi Pajero

http://www.specs.cars-directory.net/mitsubishi/pajero/......you will find what you are looking for there...paste that in web address box not search

50

Hello David, Somehow I can't approach the link above. Could you please be kind and Cut & Paste the relevant text? Sorry for the disturbance

That's OK..give me a minute...will do

There is a setting on the radio that will adjust the clock from the radio station automatically everytime it is switched on. This should work great but it seems that not all the radio stations have their clocks set up properly. Once selected there is a logo on the radio,This must be switched OFF. Once this is done the clock should keep its settings

PS I don't know what happened to that page but when I went back it said it does not exist anymore..I don't know what is up with that but I found what I posted somewhere else....but no wonder you couldn't access it..the first one....I couldn't either when I went back

50

Your description is right. The problem is that I don't know how to make the auto clock update (CT icon) disappear. I'm adjusting the clock manually correct but then the radio stations override it.

50

I assume there is some trick how to cancel this auto clock option. I couldn't find any clue how to do it in the user guide.

Yikes....let me look around

Try this link...it's thee best one I could find.....http://enggine.blogspot.com/2011/05/2006-mitsubishi-pajero-montero.html

50

Thank you. I downloaded it - it seems to be a big technical manual. I'm looking for some clue there.

Switch radio OFF Then hold on/off button and number 4(scan button) until ct disappears from display then set manually