Paint code

5

Asked by Mar 20, 2009 at 02:36 PM about the 1998 Peugeot 106

i wondered if any of you could help me i have a blue 1998 peugeot 106 and need the paint code . my paint code on my car and been scratched off, so if any of you no my paint code could you please tell me because i nedd to get a new bonnet resprayed.
Cheers

65

There are quite a few different blues on the 106, would need to see a photo really to see which one it is. There's a guide here ( http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22689 ) with pictures of each different colour and the code.

5

cheers for the link it was excellent