Asked by Jun 22, 2011 at 08:31 PM about the 1970 Chevrolet Kingswood

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Would you know where I can find a complete set of seals for all doors and tailgate.Thank you.Nick

2 Answers


you can go to auto zone for those an have them order them for cheap

Thank you Cody.I called auto zone today and the tech was very helpful.I never would have thought about a car parts place.Thanks again,NickyD

Your Answer

Chevrolet Kingswood Experts

  • #1
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.