where do i locate the biuld sheet in my 1967 galaxie ltd?

20

Asked by Nov 09, 2013 at 08:05 PM about the 1967 Ford Galaxie

I'm just curious to where the build sheet may be located, in my 1967galaxie.

check under the backseat...many treasures are hidden there...like the 1970's McDonalds coffee stirrer cocaine spoon....but perhaps the "build sheet" will reside there~

104,085

Right Judge, I've seem them stuck in the seat springs on the bottom cushion and in the seat back too, I think it just depended on the day of the week it was made.

7,015

More than likely under the front seat stuck in the springs underneath. Should be a tan/brown piece of paper about 8.5 by 11 in size with a bunch of numbers and x's and o's on it. It was taped to the driver's door glass while on the assemblt line to tell the builders what options if any the car was getting. It was there until the guy that drove the car off the end of the line pulled it off and stuffed it under the seat. If not there, it might have been removed already by a previous owner. Good Luck. Kenny/MrBlueOval

Best Answer Mark helpful
20

I thank you all for your help with the questions that I had about my 1967 Galaxie ltd it's a great car I've owned it for six years now I'm the second owner it has 49,000 original miles, engine and drive train are all original, never been wrecked all body parts are original.

lucky duckie...my '59 Catalina with 78,000 miles was crushed on the front quarter by an Aries rental in 1985~....haven't fallen in love ever since then~

Fact is that these build sheets were supposed to be tossed in the trash. And in many cases they were. However, some assembly line workers took upon themselves to put them in the car somewhere. Where? On the top of the glove box liner, under the seats, front or back in between the springs, taped to the back of door panels to name a few of the creative places that the workers put them. So basically you can find them or not find them in many places.