Looking to buy a 1976 Gremlin

10

Asked by Apr 21, 2013 at 12:59 AM about the 1976 AMC Gremlin

My wife's first car was a 1976 orange gremlin. She always loved that car, talks about it all the time. I'm looking to buy one that is in good driveable condition, either original or restored, so I can surprise her with it  It doesn't have to be orange, if it isn't I'll have it repainted. Interior has to be a color that will go with the orange, preferably black. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

89,865

I would be checking out AMC and Gremlin forums. There might be something on eBay but they are rare. At least the wife didn't have a Pacer. They were all scooped up when George Burns made "Oh God" with John Denver.

Best Answer
89,865

Here's one you both can have fun with. -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-AMC-Gremlin-350-V-8-Chevrolet- 355-Possi-Ford-Rear-/151030696311? pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item232a218977#ht_525wt_1008

56,715

That's SO cool! Try carsforsale.com and cars.com. I saw a Chevette on there like my Grandmother had when I was a kid. Good luck with your search. HTH. -Jim

10

i have 1976 amc gremlin with amc 360 big block auto trans, body in great shape and is complete car needs work but is great fast project just needed a starter when parked

10

76 gremlin 360 big block, auto trans needed starter when parked. complete car massmohawk@gmail.com

10

I replied to your email address but never got a response from you. Is it still available? Where are you located? Thanks