Will the price of a f355 go up or down in years to come?

Asked by May 31, 2014 at 02:04 AM about the 1999 Ferrari F355

The f355 hasn't dropped value so far but has raised a bit and I was wondering if it's still
going to raise in value even more or drop value so I can know if it's a good investment as
far as a car goes.

124,055

Actually I feel its value will depend a lot on you and how you take care of it. How many miles will you be putting on it? Will it be pampered? Or will it be a daily driver that has to be parked beside a POS at work and get all kinds of door dings. Do you like the car? Will you enjoy driving it? And can you afford it and the maintenance requirements to keep it looking new? It all depends on you. IMO anyways.

299,445

I don't buy vehicles as investments. Like dandy said, buy it if your going to drive and enjoy it. The collector car market is too volatile.