door locks

Asked by Jun 25, 2009 at 01:53 PM

My door locks wont work at all. I flick the switch and there is nothing not a single sign that it is even trying. I have a 1992 sunbird GT 2 dr, im thinking it is somewhere in the wiring and it has lost the sonnection somewhere, but i wanted a second opinion before i start taking it apart. Also i was wondering if you also think its the wiring where i should look or where there is a place in the door that is more likely for the wire to break or come loose.

5

it may be the switch itself needs to be replaced. they cost around $13 and u just need to pop off the old one by disconecting it from the old connection.