I need wheels!!!!!!

25

Asked by Oct 03, 2009 at 02:53 PM about the Citroen C4

Hello from Greece!!!I have one citroen c4 vts and i want to change my wheels from 17"' to 18"' but i don't know which design fits it better,maybe somebody could  help me showing me some fotos...Thank you very very very much..........

25

Εισαι για δεσιμο ! Ριξε ενα ματι στο GT4 η στο GT5 !

35

I do the same, I bough BROCK rims in 18"x7.5" ET18 in 108x4 and put Michelin Pilot Sport 3 225x45x18 tyres on it...SO GREAT!! check this out: it's in german, but it is Ok http://www.rcdesign.de/index.html http://rcdesign002.mx-live.com/default.aspx => rims simultator! select your car and check all the RCDesign rims fit for! ENJOY!