I am having troubles starting my car as to when i try start it, its like it is not catching. would you be able to tell me what is wrong?

5

Asked by Mar 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM about the 2002 Holden Commodore

9,130

It could be caused by numerous thing. I would start by checking the spark-plugs. Make sure they are correctly gapped and if worn or damaged replace them. If that doesn't help then check your air and fuel filters. If it is still hard to start then you will need to start checking things like the fuel pump, coil packs, and maf sensor.

45

VX commodores were plauged with fuel pump AND fuel gauge problems First.. if yur gauge is at 1/4 or less , Top up with 10-15 litres of CLEAN fuel Second ... have the fuel pressure checked by an experianced person hope this helps

1,575

ecotec v6 - crank but no start, look at the crank angle sensor. common issue