Bosch or Lucas,

10

Asked by Aug 13, 2015 at 07:04 AM about the 2003 Citroen Xsara

How do I know which front brake callipers to fit, I'm being offered Bosch or Lucas, seems Citroen fitted both types, how do I find out which as no brands on old parts

23,505

Really?! Bosch and Lucas make the same part? wow- I must be in the 21st Century- getting disoriented.....now......feeling.......dizzy.......

10

And there was I expecting an intelligent answer and along comes a a complete wanker jamnblues! Stupid waste of space!

52,685

I prefer Bosch over Lucas parts, but I am in the USA so it really won't matter to someone in the UK, Cheers.

52,685

Jamnblues are you a wanker? Probably own a Subaru too. Shame on you.