Mitsubishi pajero 4m401998 diesel 2.8ltr intercooler.sluggish when taking off

45

Asked by Apr 22, 2012 at 01:18 PM about the 1998 Mitsubishi Pajero

Dear John I have tried all what you suggested checked all sensors,(did not understand what cat stands for) now I
have returned the vehicle back to Bosch agents who previously removed the injector pump for repairs well that's
the last option,and please confirm if electrical injector pump are repairable especially on these models unless
Bosch agents are not compete able to service this.i do appreciate your advise and thanking you you so
much,kindly advise more.rgds

2,155

the injector pump is similar to a bosh k tronic system found on the 924 porshe the cat is part of the exhaust system it is a type of filter that reduces the greenhouse gasses produced by fossil fuel systems ergo petrol and diesel engines.in there is a platinum mesh amongst other filters if this breaks down it will effect the whole engine would have your main agent check the cat and the lambada sensor before you go to the expence of replacing the fuel injector pump there is a good stockest on ebay that ships world wide for replacement exhaust parts rather than paying main dealer prices and if you contact mjm4x4 on ebay they might have a pump at 1/2 the main dealer price hope this helps you out a lot regards john

Best Answer
45

Dear John thank you very much for you expertize advise,with some of your advise we some how understood air fuel sensor was not receiving the correct amount of fuel to activate required fuel to maintain raves to engage number one gear to pickup, believe me i m so great full ,you are real gurus of cars,my pajero is now running well,thanks again

2,155

you are most welcome hope you have many happy hours motoring pleasure and glad i was able to help you my email is ducati996_@live.com keep in touch and if you require any help in the future let me know regards john j.s autos