My key fob for doors no longer works and I,ve had the battery changed but it still isn,t working. Now the passenger door has been locked from inside and will no longer open. Can anyone help?

20

Asked by Aug 12, 2013 at 05:44 PM about the 2003 Rover Streetwise

210,865

So does your fob work with the driver door and others? Just the passenger door won't open?

6,515

Any chance - - #1) You are using a "valet" key fob which would only unlock the drivers door ? or, #2) You recently received this key fob as a replacement, and it has not been "synced" properly for your vehicle ? or, #3) The electrical door lock switch for the passengers door is "truly" broken which is why it doesn't work properly ? Can you reach over and unlock the passengers door from the inside to open it and then take the door panel off to see if a wire came off or to replace the electrical switch it to see if it is bad.

20

The key fob won,t work at all on any door. No, I haven,t had a new fob, this is the same fob I have always had. Thank you. The passenger door won,t even open from the inside.