Have you driven a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?

Displaying 11 - 20 of 2021 Ford Bronco Sport 20 reviews.

Tedd writes:
Overall:

I love the truck and love to have one. Take all the doors off and the roof let it go!

Find a new Ford Bronco Sport near you
Zip:
MSRP: $28,265 Invoice:$27,841 Search Ford dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Guru9BSK2S writes:
Overall:

I absolutely love my Bronco Badlands. Smooth comfy ride with great offroad capability. Easy on the eyes too.

James writes:
Overall:

The features are the same as the Ford Escape. Not a good value its missing bigger engine!

Guru9BL18M writes:
Overall:

This is the first vehicle I have ever purchased without having the opportunity to see it in advance, due to the shortage of vehicles overall. I enjoy the performance and handling thus far. Great turning radius. I very much enjoy the medium size of the vehicle as an SUV. It is not compact yet it is not bulky. There is ample room in the back for most needs, especially with the rear seats folded down. The leg room in the back seat is limited, but adequate. I am glad to have purchased the upgraded Outer Banks Model. The added features were worth the cost of the upgrade.

DelilaV writes:
Overall:

The Bronco Sport is so much fun! There is plenty of leg room and enough space for luggage. It’s comfortable and so much fun to drive. I loved changing the goat modes while driving from central to west Texas. I’m excited I purchased it and look forward to keeping it for years to come!

Jared writes:
Overall:

I was skeptical at first but after driving it, sitting in it, exploring all the features, plus its off road capability - its a home run! My wife and i were looking at a Jeep Wrangler for our next car, and i have driven those in the past, but this thing has them beat - i cant wait to see what it can do off road, in the winter, on slippery roads and how it tows jetskis and small stuff. Great Car - i think we will be buying the Big Bronco when it comes out!

Medic960 writes:
Overall:

The Bronco Sport Badlands is roomy, comfortable and fun to drive. I feel it has great visibility and I’m very happy I waited until I was able to find the 4-cylinder model.

Guru9XQFCC writes:
Overall:

For the money I think it is great. It has more than I expected in standard features and compares well to the Jeep Wrangler with more comfort features .

Guru9XNHBP writes:
Overall:

I wish it had a garage door opener and automatic rear door open and close feature. Other than that I am very happy with the vehicle.

Guru9V3LJB writes:
Overall:

I drove the Outerbsnks model and it has all the safety and luxury features I wanted; however, it is so small. The backseat is too tiny for passengers but the seats do fold down for storage so the car is basically a two seater. It is built on a Ford Escape frame which was a con for me since you would think it would have a more rugged frame. I decided to wait for a regular size Bronco or st least the Badlands model which has a small truck frame, a bigger engine and an additional inch of height plus I like the colors of the Badlands and regular Bronco better than the Outerbanks model. I did not buy this vehicle.

Displaying 11 - 20 of 2021 Ford Bronco Sport 20 reviews.

2022 Ford Bronco Sport Reviews

Review By Anthonybro23

Great size, drives comfortably. Great MPG, standard features are fun. Overall great vehicle to own Read More

Review By Robert

Great to drive, really good options in the Badlands. Love the color. Price is a little high, but now days you pay for what you want. Off road options are perfect for my driving. Good stereo, and I lo... Read More

Bronco Sport

Looking for a Used Bronco Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 7,741 nationwide Bronco Sport listings starting at $27,415.

Have you driven a 2021 Ford Bronco Sport?