2010 Ford F-150 User Reviews

2010 Ford F-150 Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2010 Ford F-150 against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2010 Ford F-150 vs:

Have you driven a 2010 Ford F-150?

Displaying 11 - 20 of 32 2010 Ford F-150 reviews.

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab 4WD Review
    Overall:

Fantastic Truck — Great acceleration with 5.4 v-8. Plenty of power and better gas mileage than the current 6.2l. sun roof and navigation set this apart from other raptors. Most comfortable truck I have ever driven. Built for high speed handling on rough roads.

Pros: Excellent ride quality, soaks up bumps on rough roads, fantastic seats and stereo

Cons: gas mileage

F-150

Looking for a Used F-150 in your area?

CarGurus has 204,926 nationwide F-150 listings starting at $1,273.

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew 4WD Review
    Overall:

F-150 At Its Best! — This has been my favorite vehicle purchase EVER. This truck has taken my family on a roadtrip from Iowa to Florida with no complaints from the kids and no cramps in my legs. I've pulled both big and small loads with ease, helped friends and strangers out of the snow and hauled many a load of gravel or drywall, etc. The gas mileage is great for a truck this size and the V8 leaves you feeling totally in control. The navigation and sync system are great, I use it all the time. Even got suckered in to Sirius and now I dont know what I'd do without it! One of the best features I still love and maybe seems stupid but the cooled seats are crazy awesome! I'm a big guy and sitting on hot leather in the summer months can make a ride miserable but now I just turn on the "air downstairs"! Ever want to go 500 miles on a tank of gas? You can with this... I love this truck so much I made my buddy get a lariat. This won't be my last ford truck.

Pros: Tons of features, bells and whistles. Will turn heads and tow some heavy stuff. Sharp interior, great sound system, lots of power. Best of both worlds - luxury and utility.

Cons: You feel bad getting mud inside it! Not true 4-wheel drive like most modern 4-wheel drives. If you need to "rock" it to get out of a sticky situation its almost impossible because the traction control turns on every time you shift from F to R and back.

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab 4WD Review
    Off-Road:
    Overall:

The Best Truck I've Ever Owned — What an incredible truck! I've owned 6 trucks over the last 15 years. While I've liked aspects of all of them (or I wouldn't be buying trucks), this is hands down the best one. I traded a 2010 FX4 Super Crew for this truck. I lost a lot of cabin room going from a SCrew to a SCab. The lack of rear seat space makes this a poor choice for families (or hauling two full grown Weimaraners), but that won't keep you from smiling while driving down the road, particularly since the front seats are extremely comfortable. I also lost 1.5 MPG. My FX4 was pulling mid 16 MPG in and around town. Now I'm high 14 MPG. Considering the weight of this truck and the size of the tires, I consider that a fair trade off. I gave it three stars, not because it's poor economy in general, but it is what it is. A big off-road truck. Another area of concern for some is towing. If you tow this is not the vehicle for you. It has a low tow rate because the suspension is designed to absorb off road obstacles. This makes it too soft for a heavy load. Overall I lost almost 4000 lbs of tow capacity coming from an FX4. For me this isn't a problem and something I'll gladly live with. I have no real comment on maintenance or reliability. I have never had any problems with it and the local dealership doesn't charge a premium to do any maintenance on it. Thus far it has been very reliable and affordable to maintain. Now the suspension. If you've ever driven a truck you know how stiff the ride can be. Particularly if you are driving a FX4, Z71, Power Wagon or Wrangler. Throw everything out you've ever thought about an off road vehicle. This is closer to driving a Cadillac than a stiff off road truck. I've handled washboards at 60+ MPH and it just floats along. That's not to say that you won't feel a speed bump at 10 MPH, you will. If you rock crawl, you'll be bounced along just like in a Wrangler. The suspension shines the faster the truck is moving. You simply need to drive (or ride in one) to really understand. Additionally, with the wider stance (compared to all 150/1500 series of trucks) it stays planted through corners on the road. I can drive this significantly faster on curvy roads than I could previous pick-ups. That extra width makes for some amazing handling. I would recommend this to anyone considering a true off road vehicle. It has some limitations, but those are far out weighed by the amount of fun I have in this truck.

Pros: Looks Great, Drives Incredibly Well, Front Seats Very Comfortable, Off Road Capability, Suspension, Fun

Cons: Rear Seats, Low Tow Rating, MPG (but it's a truck not a Prius)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew LB 4WD Review
    Overall:

Premier Choice For A Family Sized 4x4 Truck. — In my opinion, this is absolutely the best choice for a family oriented outdoorsman. It has all the features of a well appointed car, handles well, can haul the wife and kids in comfort, and tow your favorite recreational vehicle anywhere you dare to go. Just prepare yourself to park far from the mall entrance. You may not enjoy the challenge of trying to squeeze into tight parking spaces.

Pros: Very classy 4X4 truck.  I often receive complements (from those who like this type of vehicle).  Exceptional interior room and comfort.  Handles very well for this type of vehicle.  The USB jack for ipods or iphones is a great feature as well as the blue tooth for hands free cell phone use.

Cons: Fuel economy is fair.  I typically averaged 16.5-17.5 mpg.  Turning radius can make parking challenging in tight parking lots.

2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab LB Review
    Overall:

My Favorite Truck — The Ford F150 is everything you buy a truck for. It gives you power, but also gives you a lot of the ammenities you don't even find in a lot of cars. The technology is great and the comfort is excellent.

Pros: If you are looking for a truck, it doesn't get better than a Ford F150 for overall needs.  Great power with the 5.4 V8 and great comfort inside.  The technology is superb with SYNC.

Cons: Nothing really, unless you are looking for 50 mpg.....if so, you may want to look at a Prius.  For truck purposes, the Ford F150 does well fuel wise.

2010 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD Review
    Overall:

Great Truck — overall, great truck, lots of room, power, towing ability. Pulled a school bus out of a snowy ditch only because of the front tow hooks and a really good tow rope. First Ford I ever owned. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros: Lots of room for all passengers, electronic adjustment of foot pedals, standard equipment was only optional on Chevy, lots of power

Cons: driver seat foam doesn't do well with my back problems, long road trips are a little tough because of that.

2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew 4WD Review
    Overall:

True Cowboy Cadilac — This truck is so nice, it's not even fair to call it a truck. The saddle leather seats are heated and cooled making traveling long distances a dream. Stereo and Sync make hands free calling a breeze. I put a topper on mine to make a weatherproof cargo are. That hurt my mileage by 1.5 mpg.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Pros: This is a pleasure to drive.  Comfortable seats and all the fancy stuff you could want.

Cons: Mediocre gas mileage, but definitely not the worst.  Sony stereo amp under back seat blocks an otherwise flat floor with seats up.

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew Review
    Overall:

Excellent Truck — No complaints....averaging 19.5 mpg. Handles well..big build/quality improvement over my 2004 F150 I previously owned. The build in step on the tailgate is great...so is the power running boards. Hesitant at first to get the navigation system due to price but I'm glad I did.

Pros: Looks

Cons: turn radius

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCab 4WD Review
    Visibility:
    Warranty:
    Weight:
    Overall:

Incredible Machine — This truck has got to be the best truck i have ever bought. I just recently put dull exhausts on it and a cold air intake in it. The sound of it has greatly improved, along with the fuel that i save.

Pros: The performance

Cons: the gas mileage. 17 to 18 mpg

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 4WD Review
    Appearance:
    Overall:

Ride Of A Luxury Car With The Capability Of A Truck — We like the room of the truck especially the huge backseat area. Good acceleration when needed good throaty stock exhaust . Solid built no rattles yet smooth ride with better fuel mileage. A larger fuel tank than in previous years for good highway distances without stopping. Other makes don't compare drive one and see!!!!!!

Pros: Go when you want or need to without concern for weather

Cons: none

Displaying 11 - 20 of 32 2010 Ford F-150 reviews.

2015 Ford F-150 Reviews

Amazing By mbays82

This is an amazing truck, I honestly am so glad I got a 2015! The new design and features are so great. This is the best purchase I have ever made. The F series has been totally redesigned and I can't... Read More

2014 Ford F-150 Reviews

Great Reliable Truck! By minic00

Reliable truck that meets the needs of any truck buyer. With strong lines, this truck is dependable, has great stability, power, spacious design, with great handling. I have zero negative feelings o... Read More

Overall The Best Truck I Have Owned And Driven. By SJ6863

If you are looking for a truck that feels like a truck and not an SUV I would choose the F-150. I have driven the Ram 1500 and Nissan Titan, and both feel like an SUV. What I mean by having an SUV fee... Read More

2013 Ford F-150 Reviews

Excellent So Far After 14,000 Miles. By Tomc130

Excellent riding vehicle-Cadillac smooth and quiet. Excellent leg room for back seats. No transmission hump in back floorboard. Can fold up backseats and comfortably sleep on floor-lots of room. M... Read More

Great Truck By Keith

I like the looks, room, power, towing capabilities and it fits in my garage where a F250 will not. Truck gets horrible gas mileage, enough so that I purchased a Subaru to drive on a daily basis, this... Read More

2012 Ford F-150 Reviews

Awesome By XEODGuy

The ecoboost engine is fantastic, lots of low end grunt, very smooth and effortless but, they should have come with a manual mode selection (different mapping) for better fuel economy. The 3.73 rear e... Read More

Good Allround Pickup By golfnut_bill

Good looking vechicle with plenty power and torgue. It has the 3.5l eco-boost and outshines my old 5.4L in both power and economy. The only thing I don't like is how low it is in the front end. I plan... Read More

2011 Ford F-150 Reviews

Love It By coreyyoung08

Love how roomy it is and comfortable. Good gas mileage also for a 5.0L getting 16mpg! Also has a feature to run on Compressed Natural Gas. Love the sync feature allowing me to play music through my ph... Read More

Love The Sound Of The Truck Exhaust Note On Acceleration. By castle55

2011 FORD F150 5.0L V8 32V F/I SMPI The 5.0 V-8 has a Six-Speed automatic power-train. The 6-speed 6R80 transmission SelectShift Automatic progressive range select and manual electric shift mode i... Read More

Cars compared to 2010 Ford F-150People researching a 2010 Ford F-150 contacted a dealer about

F-150

Looking for a Used F-150 in your area?

CarGurus has 204,926 nationwide F-150 listings starting at $1,273.

Have you driven a 2010 Ford F-150?