2007 Pontiac Solstice User Reviews

Have you driven a 2007 Pontiac Solstice?

Displaying 11 - 20 of 24 2007 Pontiac Solstice reviews.

Appearance:
Overall:

I Love This Car!1 — this is my dream car. gets looks and turns heads everywhere i go. a little under powered wit the base 2.0 ecotec t4 wit 173 horsepower. enough to get it around but i wish i had more. other then that i love everything about it.

Pros: stylish good looks,convertible, euro style clamshell hood

Cons: a little under powered,convertible,interior room,

Solstice

Looking for a Used Solstice in your area?

CarGurus has 462 nationwide Solstice listings starting at $4,500.

Appearance:
Overall:

Distilled Fun — Its not perfect but for the price I challenge you to find a car that will give you more enjoyment

Pros: Fun

Cons: Tiny

Appearance:
Overall:

A Perfect Car For A Daughter — I drove one at the dealership (pre delivery inspection). It was a turbocharged GXP. It was a peppy little bugger that i'm sure would beat my gp. I wouldn't want to own one myself because i feel they are more of a "girly" car, but the performance was impressive.

Pros: Peppy, cute.

Cons: Too small, noisy rag top, rough riding.

Appearance:
Overall:

Fun Ride, Good For Driving To Work And Back. — This was very fun to drive. It's pretty fast and very sporty, but there are some things that would prevent me from buying one. It would be a pretty good car for driving to work and back every day, but not much more than that due to lack of storage space.

Pros: Quick, sporty, beautiful interior styling, seats fit like a glove, quick and easy soft top operation (even though it isn't motorized).

Cons: Manual transmission is from a truck, zero storage space, some of the interior parts are really cheap plastic.

Appearance:
Overall:

Wow — steering is very nice, acceleration has a nice seat in pant feeling. drove with a air intake, engine tune, and magnaflow exhaust...of course the sound is louder but the turbo is also louder, nice sound, makes it fun to drive.

Pros: everybody stares at you

Cons: you feel a little cramp

Appearance:
Overall:

A Very Nice Looking Car With A Not So Up-to-core Engine. — When I first heard Pontiac was coming out with the Solstice, I was psyched. I was thinking "V6 with at least 230 horses under the hood, more bells and whistles than an Oscar Meyer weiner truck...ect". However, I was mistaken. After my best friend bought one, and though I cannot defy his choice as it was his dream, I was slightly un-impressed with the car. Though the car has very beautiful engineering on the outside, it's 2.4L 4 cylinder engine does not stand up to par with modern day sports car standards. Even for this light 2 seater, the acceleraction and the top speed are WAY too low. Not a car I can reccomend to the avid driver.

Pros: Very pretty, all leather interior, excellent Pioneer system.  Great turning, breaking, and suspension.

Cons: Small engine, too much cash for not enough bite.

Appearance:
Overall:

Mid-life Crisis Dream Car!!!! — I have owned a BMW 535, A Lexus GS300, an older TR7, a 1975 "new" MGB. This is the most fun I've had since getting naked at Woodstock! I am an older, obviously, busniessman that loves the ego boost from driving this car. Great Handling, Great looks.....sooooo fun!!! I havn't owned an American car in over 20 years, so I just hope reliability is as good as some people are praying for. CONS: Only the storage, and that is sickly. I have to carry my toothbrush in my pocket! I have had people think it was a Ferrari or a Porsch. And, a few days ago, a young woman thu her bra at me as I drove by...ok, so I/m dreaming, and on too many cold pills. but, that's the way it makes me feel!!!

Owner for 0 years, 1 months

Miles Driven per Year:20,000

Pros: Styling, Color (Sly Grey), big fat tires, Handling, and to me the motor is smooth as silk.  Much better than my old TR7.  And, almost as smooth as my 535I BMW.

Cons: Storage.

Appearance:
Overall:

A Great Car! — On a Saturday night on our way home, we were at a dead stop at a stop light. We were rear ended by a drunk driver going 60+ MPH. My wife and I received bumps and bruises, that's it. I concider this car to be a very safe car for the size and type of car. We enjoyed the ride and handling like no other car we have driven.

Owner for 0 years, 2 months

Miles Driven per Year:2,000

Pros: Could use more storage.

Cons: Drives and handles like it's on a rail.

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXPReview
Overall:

Cool — I like everything about this Solstice GXP it has plenty of power, plus great gas milage. The Solstice is a real head turner. Mostly the women tell me how cool it is. Solstice GXP is fun to drive and has the looks to do with it,and every time I stop people want to talk to me about this car.

Pros: This car is fully loaded with all options.

Cons: I can't think of any cons

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXPReview
Overall:

Lilnasty — It's a Great car, I took very good care of it, always covered in garage. Somewhat expensive at $34k but GM had more in it than that. Front engine, rwd, independent rear suspension, posi rear. 290/340 hp/tq out of 2.0L, stratospheric specific output. Double wishbones at all 4 corners & they're Aluminum! Count the factory cars w/that on 1 hand in all the history of man. Super undervalued, underappreciated car.

Pros: Quick, fast, pretty, reliable, esp good mpg for power level. 1st American gasoline direct injected turbo.

Cons: somewhat fussy top (it is a vert tho), not much trunk space, GM doesn't make them anymore

Displaying 11 - 20 of 24 2007 Pontiac Solstice reviews.

2009 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Great Fast Rare Car! By Msp727

Great car for collecting or just having fun. Hard top is a much better looking car than soft top and rare. This car is fast too. Can't tell you the number of random comments I get from people. Supe... Read More

One Of A Kind By aubin24

Overall I like the car nice sleek design, It is difficult to see on either side of the car blind spot, The sound system is great, The car is quick but not fast, It stop on a dine and corners very well... Read More

2008 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Great Sports Car By waterboy3148

The best part of the car is driving with the top down on a sunny day. Handles great, looks great. Easy for one person to put the top up and down. Gauges are located well, and the transmission shifts... Read More

I Found The Car To Be The Most Fun And Best Looking Car I've Ever Owned. By Missterious

I virtually loved everything about this Solstice GXP, especially her looks and feel of her. The power was amazing, but easily controllable. In less than 6 seconds, it breezed from 0 to 60 mph. The On... Read More

2006 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Fun, Fun, Fun By jjbarnet

This car was a blast to drive in the city, on the highway, in the country or on the coast. Fuel economy is great, performance is outstanding and styling is superb. Even after having the car for 8 year... Read More

Sexy Convertible Sport Car By PetRap

I like the simple sexy sporty looking exterior, driver is very close to rear mirror giving excellent visibility, solid construction, great handling on fast sharp curves, very comfortable seat with hea... Read More

Cars compared to 2007 Pontiac SolsticePeople researching a 2007 Pontiac Solstice contacted a dealer about

Solstice

Looking for a Used Solstice in your area?

CarGurus has 462 nationwide Solstice listings starting at $4,500.

Have you driven a 2007 Pontiac Solstice?