Have you driven a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6?

Displaying 11 - 15 of 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 15 reviews.

Derek writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Crossfire Srt6 - Not Your Average Crossfire — I like that people don't know what the hell it is. Most people don't realize that the Crossfire SRT6 is just a reworked Mercedes SLK 32. AMG power with a 3.2 liter blown 6 pushing 360 HP. Good times especially at 163 MPH.

Pros: Solid Performer

Cons: Rattles

Crossfire SRT-6

Looking for a Used Crossfire SRT-6 in your area?

CarGurus has 28 nationwide Crossfire SRT-6 listings starting at $9,795.

Frank writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Srt-6 Has No Compromises — This car is for fun only. I only drive it a few times a month. I love the power and performance. Everytime I walk away from it I have to turn back and look at it. I love the style and exclusive rare nature of the car. The quality and reliability are top notch. It's probably the best car I've ever had in a complete package.

Pros: Power of the GODS!, Suspension and brakes to keep up with the power, sexy retro style, Mercedes Benz quality

Cons: Rough ride, no tilt steering wheel

Gilbert writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

2005 Chrysler Srt6 Coupe 3.2 Supercharged — German technology in an american what else is there to say, great acceleration 0 to 100km in 5 seconds. Built tough with awesome looks, pretty fair gas mileage and extremely fun to drive. Definite head turner. Recommend to anyone looking for an affordable Mercedes disguised as a Chrysler.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Jonathan writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Hold On To Your Butt — Beautiful car. I love driving it daily and seeing how many heads I turn on the street. Some things I don't like is just the maintenance cost which is to be expected with a supped up mercedes slk-320.

Pros: Big wheels, mad traction, face stretching acceleration...

Cons: One thing I don't like is just the maintenance cost which is to be expected with a supped up mercedes slk-320. but 180 for a oil change is just crazy.

Paul writes:
Overall:

Pocket Rocket — When I searched for a "sports car" that I could afford (no Porsche's on my salary), I fell in love with the look of this car. What I did not expect was what the extra !00+ HP the supercharger provided did to this car compared to the standard Crossfire. I am talking about neck-snapping acceleration ( 5 seconds to 60 MPH). as for handling, the car drives like its on rails. Letting it go ONLY when I find a JEEP SRT8 to replace it.

Pros: There were under 3000 of these made. It will probably be a collector item. Everywhere I go people turn heads and often stop and ask me "what is it?"

Cons: Unless you put on snow tires, it is not s car for snowy Northeast roads

Displaying 11 - 15 of 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 15 reviews.

2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Reviews

Sportz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Ibrahim

a good job when chrysler is concerned. looks more like a porshe but its hot in other ways. Read More

Crossfire SRT-6

Looking for a Used Crossfire SRT-6 in your area?

CarGurus has 28 nationwide Crossfire SRT-6 listings starting at $9,795.

Have you driven a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6?