1994 Honda Domani User Reviews

Have you driven a 1994 Honda Domani?

1994 Honda Domani Review
Appearance:
Overall:

The Automatic Cometh — My first auto, would never have had one before I started working in prestige cars and I found I quite liked them. The world of automatics open up new levels of obscure cars such as the Honda Legend. I have always liked Honda's and it was either one of these or a Lexus LS400 but i'm more of a coupe man than saloon so the Honda got picked. The 3.2 6cyl engine was smooth and propelled the car fairly well for the size of the thing but it was more cruiser than sports car. Really nice interior to be in. The vehicle came with all the toys - climate control, electric everything. The big leather seats were a particular highlight. Had it through the winter and it was great getting into on a cold winter night. In terms of faults the ABS light was on since I got it and the coil spring had snapped apparantly, not that I noticed. Considering the car will have been £30k new a £1000 not much for what you're getting. Brilliant for cruising about with a bit of presence.

Pros: Comftable Interior, Generous Standard Equipment

Cons: Fuel costs high compared to normal cars

Domani

Looking for a Used Domani in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Have you driven a 1994 Honda Domani?